Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Monday, December 5, 2011 session at the Goan Gymkhana

It has been quite a while since I last posted something here but here I am once again....and before I forget,welcome back Ben!

Ben Sempai took over the first hour and took us through the all familiar warm up exercises before pacing us through Mae and Ushiro Ukemi in both Suwari waza and Tachi waza.

The following were the techniques of the day(in no particular order):

-Ikkyo Omote from both Suwari waza and Tachi waza.
-Morote dori:Ikkyo and Nikyo(both in Omote),Sankyo(Omote & Ura),Yonkyo,Irimi nage.
-Kata dori:Ikkyo,Nikyo,Sankyo,Shiho nage,Rokyo.

It all ended with the good old back stretch-Haishin undo.

I must admit it was one of those days that I just find myself not clicking with any technique but all in all it was a great class......

No comments: