Friday, July 15, 2016

Thursday, 14th June 2016 at Titanium Fitness Gym, Westlands

Better late than never was the highlight of my attendance; in simple words, I was late for class. Initially, the techniques were dynamic and advanced, before we cooled down to basics in the last few minutes. We were able to go through techniques from yokomen uchi and chudan tsuki attacks. Lastly, we revisited gyaku hanmi katate dori ikkyo omote, and finished the class with ai hanmi katate dori ikkyo omote. It is amazing how many details we miss while focusing on the basics. No wonder Mateusz surprises me every time he says that his technique is not good, yet he has been practicing for the better part of his life. Hm. I can now relate. It was encouraging that the attendance had improved from 2 to 5. I hope that we can keep this up.

No comments: