Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Day of Seminar

For me, the highlight of this day was the grading of our sensei. He doesn't like being refered to as sensei outside class, but to us he is our precious sensei, and he knows it.
Anyway, he did his black-belt grading and passed. Wow, you should have seen him in action. Of course he had to hold back coz of the bad floor, but overall it was quite amazing to watch. I wanna become like him.
The certificates for gokyu were also presented to all of us that passed. So it was a win-win situation for everyone.
From the bottom of my heart, i wish to express my special gratitude to Piotr sensei, Kasha, Martin, and most of all Mateusz. For some of us, finding a physical activity that one can do with much dedication and enthusiasm is quite an achievement. And thanks to Mateusz, this has become a reality, at least for me.
Thanks to all who I have practised with. Stay strong coz I still need you next year. Take care everyone!

2 comments:

november said...

I am sorry to spoil the fun but this was not shodan exam, only 1st kyu. Piotr said he requires me to take shodan test on my first visit to Poland. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks to Piotr, Kasia and Marcin for visiting and bringing some of T.K.Chiba's Birankai. Thanks to everyone who helped organizing and thanks to everyone who perticipated.

Aguta said...

Piotr, Kasia and Marcin thanx a lot and welcome back anytime. Mateusz we thank u for making all these possible, it was invaluable oss!