Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finally!

Wow!I can blog.Finally ;-)))))
My 2012 resolution is to learn ukemi,and I must say the last time I was at the Embassy,when Ben took us through almost an hr of Ukemi,I made considerable effort.
The most significant lesson was the more ukemi you do,the easier it becomes.It's like the body now gets used to the motion and just flows.
Looking forward to meeting this resoultion.
Cu guys next week.
P.s-how come no-one has said anything about the weapons class?I miss jo

1 comment:

daniel said...

Funny how sensei echoes that the more ukemi you do, the easier it will get with time. Just how much time, he has never specified. I love it when he says some people roll like rocks (not exactly in those words, but...) Anyway, hope u r getting some ukemi practise coz u r very rarely in class, sarah.