Monday, April 16, 2012

Friday, April 13, 2012 session at the Japan Information and Cultural Centre hall

After the easter weekend I was back in full swing and the two hour session as always was more than thrilling!

After going through Mae Ukemi in both Suwari Waza and Tachi Waza,Sensei took us through the following techniques:-

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori Kote Gaeshi.

-Ryotedori Kote Gaeshi(Omote,Ura plus another Ura version).

-Ryotedori Irimi nage.

-Ryotedori Kiri Otoshi.

-Ryotedori Kokyu Ho.

-Koshi Nage through Sankyo Omote.

-Koshi Nage through Ikkyo Omote.

When it comes to Koshi Nage,most of the time I place Uke too high which basically means I have to lift Uke with my back!!!
I have only one thing to say:'Practise and lots of it!'



NEXT SESSION:MONDAY,APRIL 16 AT THE GOAN GYMKHANA

No comments: