Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1st class 2013

I loved it,even if Jason left me breathless at the end of the lessonn
I was determined to make it to class and almost despaired,thanks to Nairobi ans fear of rain and impractical walking shoes.It was  a pleasant surprise to get to there only half an hour late.
It is a delight to see ladies in the class,no more testosterone bombardment .
I was reading an article on enlightenment and the author was quoting Chiba Sensei.It was not by chance my friend Moses invited me to the class in 2010,Aikido is a tool that is aiding me in my journey of self discovery.
I may not understand the principles behind the moves or even execute them properly(no maybe about that)but am exactly where am supposed to be,5 Kyu .
The architects of  Oct 16 2009,I salute you.

No comments: