Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 session at the JICC conference room

It was cloudy and dull outside but the weather did not dampen my Aikido mood and I arrived earlier than most Tuesdays since I was not busy on this particular Tuesday and that meant having ample time to warm up before the clock struck 17:00 Hrs.

There was a new face once again but I realised most of them are showing up for Aikido since the next Karate intake is some months away so I guess we will experience a large number of 'one timers' in the days to come.

Jason Sempai was in full 'Hakama' and he did not disappoint.We went through the following attacks/techniques:

FIRST HOUR

-Ai Hanmi Katatedori:Ikkyo,Nikyo and Sankyo all from Omote respectively.

SECOND HOUR(Request hour)

-Katatedori Sumi Otoshi.

-Shomen Uchi Ikkyo Ura.

-Ryotetori Tenchi Nage.

We are in the process of forming an association and Jason handed me a draft copy of the constitution which I hope everyone will go through then we shall make our own recommendations and publish the final draft which I really hope will be very soon.

NEXT SESSION:FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1 AT THE JICC MAIN HALL.



No comments: