Monday, December 19, 2011

Aikido Seminar December 16-18, 2011

I must begin by thanking Piotr Masztalerz Sensei and Mateusz Waga Sensei for the seminar that took place last weekend which for me personally was great as I learnt a lot of things that I did not know.Domo arigato gozaimashita Piotr Sensei and Mateusz Sensei.
And before I forget,congratulations are in order for our dear Sensei Mateusz Waga for being promoted to Shodan which is a well deserved promotion....Congratulations once again Sensei!

Secondly,I would like to thank Piotr Sensei and Mateusz Sensei for grading me and awarding me Yonkyu and most important of all for pointing out my weaknesses which I shall strive to correct before the next seminar.

Congratulations to the following for passing the grading exam yesterday:
-Daniel(Nikyu)
-Ben(Nikyu)
-Jason(Sankyu)
-Tony(Sankyu)
It was a great seminar and I can't wait until the next seminar which I hope will be soon as this is one golden opportunity of learning Aikido from one of the top Aikidoka in Europe.

I take this opportunity to wish you all happy holidays and an Aikido full 2012.....Cheers!!!

No comments: