Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 session at the JICC Conference Room

Tony Sempai is absolutely right....Mr.Nadao Kono is one jolly bloke and I had the opportunity of being his first Uke in Kenya and I must say his twenty plus years of experience in Aikido was evident in the way he blended with my Shomen Uchi attack and the way he used my energy to throw me down. I only wish he could be around much longer to exhibit much more of his talents.....

Back to the Tuesday's session,Sensei was away due to some unavoidable circumstances and Jason Sempai was incharge of the session.After some warm up exercises by Brian Kohai,we went through the below mentioned attacks/techniques which were basically to emphasize the difference between Omote & Ura motions.

-Ai Hanmi Katatedori Ikkyo-Omote & Ura.

-Ai Hanmi Katatedori Sankyo-Omote & Ura.

-Kata Gatame through Ikkyo Omote.

-Shomen Uchi Ikkyo-Omote & Ura.

-Shomen Uchi Sankyo-Omote & Ura.

-Shomen Uchi Kote Gaeshi-Omote & Ura.

NEXT SESSION:FRIDAY,NOVEMBER 30 AT THE JICC MAIN HALL.




No comments: