Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 session at the Japan Conference room(Dojo B)

The Gi that I bought for my first ever Aikido seminar with Piotr Masztalerz Shidoin back in April 2011 is a pale shadow of itself as is evident with the worn out knee sections thus I need to acquire a different Gi ASAP!

Back to the day's business,it was a challenging session especially since there was a newcomer amongst us and I had to think of simpler techniques to demonstrate and below is what I managed to demonstrate during the second hour:

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori Sumi Otoshi(Omote).

-Ai Hanmi Katatedori Ikkyo(Omote).

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori Rokkyo.

-Kata Dori Uchi Kaiten Kata Gatame.

I am sure most of you received Mateusz Sensei's email earlier this week informing us that he will not be returning to join us here and I must say I will surely miss our dear Sensei but I have a gut feeling we shall soon cross paths somewhere in the near future.

No comments: