Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 session at the Goan Gymkhana

It was a chaotic day outside as there was a heavy downpour and as usual whenever it rains in Nairobi traffic snarl ups and delays are inevitable and that explains why no one else showed up for the session and I decided to practise the eight Bokken Kata,Jo Sansho One Part One and a bit of Part Two as well as Shindo Munen Ryu on my own until about half past seven then I left for home though I had to hang around the Goan Gymkhana until half past eight until the rain subsided before leaving.

I had the chance to chat with a gentleman who was really interested to find out what we usually practised and I tried my level best to expalin to him about Aikido and it seemed to me that I might be seeing him with a white Gi joining us in the near future.

NEXT SESSION:FRIDAY, AUGUST 10, 2012 AT THE JAPAN INFORMATION AND CULTURE CENTRE MULTI PURPOSE HALL.

No comments: