Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aikido Boot Camp

Douglas Kohai is getting inspiration fron Piotr Sensei,or so I thought.Until I learnt Daniel Sempai promised
him a treat if he can make someone throw up during the workout.It reminded of the army movies,the recruits going through  vigorous exercises.We were all sweating within 5 minutes and cursing him for the remaining 55.

Nobody threw up but there was a lot of blood flowing on Friday in the dojo.I counted at least four(sadly newcomers)with bloody toes and elbows.I say sadly because am not sure they will come back.
Excluding Sammy Sempai,we were 14 ,the class had so much energy and time just flew.
We are all determined to keep the Aikido torch burning.

The Wednesday class has been halted till further notice due to lack of quorum,next class is on Friday at the Embassy(my muscles are groaning as I say this)at 1700hrs.

No comments: