Sunday, September 2, 2012

Friday, August, 31, 2012

I arrived at the Japan embassy at 15.40 EAT and was looking forward to a sweaty two hour session only to be informed by the guards at the entrance that all the staff members at the embassy supposedly left earlier than usual and that there was no one else at the premises.

Evidently I was disappointed since I had missed out on practising Aikido but all in all I hope the next session(Tuesday,September 4)will be on as usual.

By the way Mateusz would like to know if you guys are willing to keep this blog or we do away with it.Personally,I would love to see it going for as long as there is Aikido in Kenya....

2 comments:

daniel said...

I am all for maintaining the blog. Though i only speak for myself. I enjoy keeping up-to-date with what is going on in Nairobi dojo every week, seeing as i am so far from home. Wi thout the blog, it would be such a hassle, especially since fb is not reliable.

daniel said...

I am all for maintaining the blog. Though i only speak for myself. I enjoy keeping up-to-date with what is going on in Nairobi dojo every week, seeing as i am so far from home. Wi thout the blog, it would be such a hassle, especially since fb is not reliable.