Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 session at the JICC Conference Room

Before I go any further,I take this valuable opportunity to congratulate Tony Sempai for attaining the much coveted 1st dan black belt in Goju-Ryu Karate.Though he had attained it some time back,it was not until yesterday that I came to learn of it.Good work Tony!

I kicked off the two hour session with some warm up exercises including my favourite technique-the crab walk before Jason Sempai and Naoki Sempai took us through the remainder of the session.

FIRST HOUR AND PART OF THE SECOND HOUR(Jason Sempai)

Kata Dori:

-Ikkyo(Omote & Ura).

-Nikyo(Omote & Ura).

-Sankyo(Omote).

-Shiho Nage(Omote & Ura).

REMAINDER OF SECOND HOUR(Naoki Sempai)

-Shomen Uchi Irimi Nage(Omote & Ura).

-Shomen Uchi Irimi Nage from Suwari Waza.

-Kokyu Ho Kokyu Dosa.

-Haishin Undo.

NEXT SESSION:FRIDAY, MARCH 22 @ THE JICC MAIN HALL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet
I never found any interesting article like yours.
It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters
and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.



Here is my website: review of quantrim

Aguta said...

Asante sana Sammy *bows down deeply*