Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 session at the Goan Gymkhana

Jason Sempai took us through the whole three hour session and it being and advanced session,it was fast paced as we tried all our best to blend in with Uke's attack at the same time controlling Uke.

FIRST HOUR-AIKIDO

The main techniques of the first hour were Kote Gaeshi and Shiho Nage:

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori Kote Gaeshi(Omote & Ura) and Shigo Nage(Ura)respectively.

-Yokomen Uchi Kote Gaeshi(Omote) and Shiho Nage(Ura)respectively.

SECOND HOUR-WEAPONS(BOKKEN)

We reviewed the eight bokken kata though none of us could recall the seventh Kata thus we skipped it and decided to focus on it once we were sure about it.

THIRD HOUR-WEAPONS(JO)

We reviewed Jo Sansho One part one and I was glad to note that I could still recall part one though the finer details still elude me but hopefully with time I shall be able to fine tune my feet movement among other details.

No comments: