Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wednesday, July 25, 2012 session at the Goan Gymkhana

The advanced session on Wednesdays is usually fast paced and challenging and this one was no exception.

FIRST ONE AND A HALF HOURS-AIKIDO:

Jason Sempai engaged us in the following attacks & techniques:

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori:Uchi Kaiten and Soto Kaiten Nage respectively.

-Gyaku Hanmi Katatedori:Irimi Nage(Ura)and Kote Gaeshi(Ura)respectively.

-Yokomen Uchi:Irimi Nage(Ura)and Kokyu Ho.

Ura techniques are usually very challenging for me but yesterday's session proved to me that I am making some progress though not much and it is my hope that with time I shall execute any Ura attack with much ease.

WEAPONS-JO

It was basically a review of Jo Sansho One parts I and II and boy did I forget the second part and had to remind myself one more time.

NEXT SESSION:FRIDAY,JULY 27 AT THE JAPAN INFORMATION & CULTURE CENTRE.

No comments: