Monday, September 19, 2011

Friday, September 16, 2011 session at the Japan Information and Culture Centre hall

The Friday session was dominated by Sankyo and to set the ball rolling it all began with Ai Hanmi and Gyaku Hanmi Katate Dori Sankyo in both Omote and Ura and apart from the 'cutting' motion towards Uke's centre,I guess it went down well for me.


Next up was Yokomen Uchi: Shiho Nage,Kote Gaeshi,Kokyu Ho and Sankyo(Omote and Ura) not forgetting Shomen Uchi Sankyo where we began by locking up our forearms in front which always reminds me of the late Bruce Lee's classical movie 'Enter the dragon'.

As the session ended with the Haishin Undo,I was pleased to note that everyone had a great two hours...

1 comment:

daniel said...

Am having trouble playing out yokomenuchi sankyo, and shomenuchi sankyo in my head...but the rest of the stuuf sounds doable. guess i missed out this time.