Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 session at the JICC conference room

This being the only session this week,I vowed to myself I would sweat as much as possible to compensate for Thursday's session which will not take place due to administrative reasons(N.B. for those who claim that I wrote last Thursday there will be no session,I clearly indicated August 7.The reason I wrote it early is for one to plan accordingly).

Douglas Kohai was in charge of the session and as usual his workouts are always quite intense.

After a sweaty workout session,we got down to the following attacks/techniques:

From Suwari Waza:

-Shomen Uchi Irimi Nage Omote.

From Tachi Waza:

-Ai Hanmi Katatedori Irimi Nage Omote and Sankyo Omote respectively.

-Shomen Uchi Irimi Nage.

-Tsuki Sokumen Irimi Nage.

We ended the session with Haishin Undo to stretch the aching backs.

ATTENDANCE LIST:

-OSORO Douglas

-MICHUKI Leon

-OLE KIMINTA Edwards

-OMONDI Steven

-NJOGU Anthony

-The BOKEA brothers (Alfred & Joseph)

-MWAKIO Sammy

NEXT SESSION:TUESDAY,AUGUST 12 @ THE SAME VENUE

No comments: