Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 session at the JICC Conference Room

Having been away for a whole week due to illness, I was glad to be back although I was not completely physically prepared, I took my chances and gladly, I was not disappointed.

We kicked off the session with a warm up session followed by Mae Ukemi from Tachi Waza as well as mae Shikko.

The attack(s)/techniques of the day were as follows:

-Shomen Uchi Sankyo Omote

-Ryote dori Tenchi nage

-Ryote dori Shiho nage Omote

-Kata gatame through the opening of Ai hanmi katatedori Ikkyo Omote

Zagi kokyu ho & Haishin undo wrapped up the session for the day.

ATTENDANCE LIST:

-MICHUKI Leon

-NJOROGE Walter

-BOKEA Joseph

-MURAGURI Herman

-MAMBO Stephen

-A number of newcomers

-MWAKIO Sammy

NEXT SESSION:THURSDAY,APRIL 23 @ THE SAME VENUE


No comments: