Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Missing

Am missing yet another Wednesday class,damn!

Anyway bout the ways that Aikido has changed me
1)Am no longer able to stand with legs apart-now one leg must be in front of the other.
2)Biceps(my version of)-this I have concluded is because of wielding those weapons.It makes shopping for sleeved tops,a bit complicated.Haiya!light bulb moment-tht's why am having more sleeveless wear,hmmmmhhhh.
3)Less fear of falling-obviously Sensei Mateusz would say nt enough less bt well..work in progress
4)The word energy is more personal-it doesn't conjure images of windmills,car engines and nuclear reactors
5)Having new year resolutions that have to do with ukemi,2012 was a first.
6)I have an idea of what I want to still be doing at 60


Enjoy your class people,see you on Friday.

2 comments:

daniel said...

Missing Wednesday class? I could have sworn i practised aikido with the same Sarah, this same Wednesday, a memorable moment being our tobi usagis...

Sarah said...

Change of plans Dan,a good change